FCA, B.Com (Hons)
- Jayesh is the managing partner of Mumbai practice and also heads the assurance practice. Jayesh has over 3 decades of experience.
- In a career span of 30 years, Jayesh has advised on growth strategy and fund raising through private equity IPO and GDR.
- He has extensive experience in domestic and international merger and acquisitions. His ability to relate the business strategies of the clients with commercial angle in addition to tax and regulatory environment has been recognised as unique. He has been known for providing remarkable growth strategies to reputed business houses.
- He is actively involved in providing consultation in the core areas like international taxation, due diligence, India entry strategies, cross border transactions and valuations services.
- Jayesh has catered to various industry verticals ranging from manufacturing to services and trading.
- Jayesh is also on the board of several listed and unlisted companies.
- Arati is Qualified Chartered Accountant having around 23 years of experience in taxation and audit related matters. She has also secured an all India rank in her CA examination.
- She is a partner in Tax and Assurance services. She has been providing services to many of the firm’s major international clients and large Indian corporates.
- She has assisted various multinational companies on audit and assurance services, Internal Financial Control audit, taxation services & other transaction services.
- Prior experience includes successful completion of tax representations before tax authorities and implementation of business structures form tax and regulatory standpoint.
ACCA (UK) & CPA (Singapore)
- Ankit heads the Investment banking team and provides consultancy/advisory services in his areas of core competence like corporate finance, merger and acquisition services and resourcing activities.
- Ankit lends his unmatched business acumen and a sharp strategic vision to KDG’s key corporate finance, M&A and PE projects. With more than five years of experience, he has domain expertise across Automobile, Oil & Gas, Mining and Outsourcing verticals.
- Prior to joining this firm, he was the co-founder and director of ‘A Cube Consultants, Singapore’ and has prior experience with a Mid-sized European advisory firm.
BE-Mechanical, MMS Finance
- Mitesh has more than 10 years experience in corporate advisory, private equity, mergers & acquisitions, business valuation, etc.
- He has closed transactions in industry domains like Auto Ancillary, Renewable energy, Consumer goods, Precision Manufacturing, etc. He also heads the valuation services vertical of the group.
- Mitesh assists clients to build business plan from the ground up, evaluate multiple options to raise growth capital, time the fund raising to raise at optimum valuations or exits at peak, undertake techno-commercial evaluations of buy-side opportunities, etc.
- Prior to joining this firm, Mitesh was employed with a Mumbai-based mid market Category 1 merchant banker.
- Jyoti is Qualified Chartered Accountant with more than 22 years of corporate and consulting experience. She overlooks the Pune Branch and heads the Indirect Tax Services and Risk Advisory Services.
- She brings her domain expertise in IT/ITES and financial services sector. Her area of core competence is risk based internal auditing and enterprise risk management. She also specializes in various consulting activities encompassing risk advisory services & indirect tax advisory.
- Prior to joining this firm, she has worked for a global shared service center of an insurance major in a leadership role and for Ernst & Young across Mumbai, Bangalore & New York.
- Kunal has more than 9 years of experience of handling Statutory Audits, Company Law matters and Direct Tax advisory.
- He has assisted various multinational companies on audit and assurance services, Internal Financial Control audit, taxation services & other transaction services His strengths include compliance audits.
- Kunal has served some of the biggest names in Cement, Chemical, Metal, Textile, software and service sector.
ACA, M.Com, B.Com
- Rushab is a qualified Chartered Accountant with over 10 years of post qualification experience.
- Rushab specializes in domestic and international taxation and have been actively involved in formulating tax efficient structuring/ cash repatriation strategies, cross-border tax implications, tax advisory, tax due diligence, etc.
- He also has extensive experience in tax compliances and have been successfully handling tax litigations for clients at various levels of assessments.
- Rushab has significant experience in providing regulatory advisory services and compliance in relation to RBI, SEBI, etc. and dealing with regulators. He has assisted many renowned Indian and foreign clients in setting-up banks and NBFC’s in India.
- Prior to joining this firm, Rushab was associated with Big 4 for almost 10 years focusing on tax and regulatory space in the BFSI sector.
ACA, CS, B.Com
- Darshan Shah is a Qualified Chartered Accountant (CA) and Company Secretary (CS) with substantial years of professional experience in matters pertaining to Income tax, FEMA, Company law, and GST.
- Darshan specializes in assisting foreign companies in tax efficient structuring/re-structuring of business operations in India from tax and regulatory standpoint. Darshan has focused knowledge in the area of domestic and cross border (international) taxation including transfer pricing. He has also handled various matters related to FEMA such as FDI, ECB and export/import related compliances and reporting to RBI and bankers. Darshan has also assisting various start-ups in India for their routine accounting and ROC compliances.
- Darshan has previously worked with top accounting firms including Big 4. He has catered to clients across all sectors and has specialized experience in Technology, Hospitality, Entertainment, Infrastructure and E-Commerce sectors.